Science is everywhere in today world. It is part of our daily lives. Advances in Technology and Science are transforming our world at an incredible pace, and our students future will surely be filled with leaps in technology we can only imagine. Being “Science Literate will no longer be just an advantage but an absolute necessity. We can’t escape from the significance of Science in our world.
The Science Club is the place for students who are interested in science to learn about all scopes of science from medicine to chemistry to physics to the environment. We discuss how to use this conceptual basis for applications in the real world. Trips are taken to museums, aquariums, and state parks, Participation in Science Fairs.
Aims and Objectives
- To acquire basic knowledge of Science
- To develop a scientific way of learning
- To develop an awareness of & concern for scientific issues in a personal, social, environmental and technological context.
- To arouse and cultivate students’ interest in learning Science
- To encourage the student to participate actively in the activities organized by the Science Club
- To promote the use of IT in learning Science
- To understand scientific knowledge through experiments.