Parliamentary Literacy Club
Parliamentary Literature Club (PLC) is an initiative of the Institute of Parliamentary Affairs for strengthening the roots of parliamentary democracy by creating in the young generation aware of responsible citizenship, democratic values, and adult franchise. Parliamentary procedure is simply a set of rules for conducting organized meetings. Following parliamentary procedures lets the PTA accomplish its goals fairly while protecting all members’ rights. This is democracy in action. The basic principles of parliamentary procedure are these
The main objectives of Parliamentary Literary Clubs are
- To develop among students a deep commitment to the concept and practice of Parliamentary Democracy
- To promote, among students, the study of Parliamentary Democracy as a form of government with a view to empowering them for a creative and positive role in the system as key players.
- Consider one thing at a time.
- Ensure justice and courtesy for all and partiality for none.
- Follow the rule of the majority.
- Preserve the right of the minority to be heard.
P M Salahudheen
|Qualifications||M.A, (Hist.), NET, M.A (Eng), M.Ed|
Surjith V P
|Qualifications||MA, BEd , NET , SET|