English Club & Language Lab
An English Club is a place for language learners to use English in a casual setting. Practicing your skills in the classroom is important, but it is not like real life. In the classroom, you often focus on one skill and one item (for example grammar – future tense).In an English Club, you get a chance to practice many different skills in a setting that is more like real life. Though your English teacher understands your English, your English Club friends will require you to speak more clearly and listen more carefully
- To provide a recreational and consolidating opportunity for students to learn and practice English
- To create an awareness of themselves as individuals with special different talents and capacities
- To give vent to students’ creative talents
- Provide an encouraging atmosphere for students to express personal views about whatever they choose
- Enhance students’ learning opportunities
- Engage them in cooperative tasks
- Develop students’ personality
A Language Lab or Laboratory is a dedicated space for foreign language learning where students access audio or audio-visual materials. They allow a teacher to listen to and manage student audio, which is delivered to individual students through headsets or in isolated sound booths. These labs provide a very different experience from the traditional system of teaching and learning languages, offering more advanced features and functionalities
- To equip the students with good communication skills.
- To emphasize the need for English in the technical world.
- To prepare them for interviews and future job environments.
- To train the students in the art of conversation and discussion.
The club is intended to inculcate literary taste, develop spoken and debating skills and the skill of creative writing among the students.
HOD, Assistant Professor
|Qualifications||MA, B.Ed, NET, SET, M.Phil|