Bodhi Debate Club
“It is better to debate a question without setting it than to settle a question without debating it.” -Joseph Joubert
We are living in a democratic country. We know that democracy is “of the people, by the people, and for the people”. Then, opinions gain its relevance. Dissent is the fervent bough of democracy. Then, to debate and to question is or creating a vibrant society for the future.
- To impart critical thinking among students
- To reflect the necessity of confident communication
- To help students to become more informed about political and global affairs.
- To provide a venue for students to train for debate competitions.
- To give the students more advanced knowledge of debating.sa