- Handbook of Biofunctional Surfaces. Xiaozhu Zhou, Sreenivasan Koliyat Parayil , Hai Li and Hua Zhang Pan Stanford Publishing, Chapter 28, 2013, 963–979
- Enhanced photocatalytic water splitting activity of carbon- modified TiO2 composite materials synthesized by green synthetic approach. Sreenivasan Koliyat Parayil, Harrison S. Kibombo, Chia-Ming Wu, Rui Peng, Jonas Baltrusaitis Ranjit T. Koodali, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.37, 2012, 8257-8267.
- Graphite-like carbon-titania composite photocatalysts for solar hydrogen production, Sreenivasan Parayil, Rui Peng, Harrison Kibombo, Ranjit T. Koodali, Prepr. Pap.-Am.Chem. Soc., Div. Fuels Chem. 57(1), 2012, 432.
- Naphthalene derivatized TiO2–carbon hybrid materials for efficient photocatalytic splitting of water. Sreenivasan Koliyat Parayil, Harrison S. Kibombo, Ranjit T. Koodali, Catalysis Today. 199, 2013, 8-14.
- Synthesis of mixed phase anatase-TiO2(B) by a simple wet chemical method. Sreenivasan Koliyat Parayil, Harrison S. Kibombo, Luther Mahoney, Chia Ming Wu, Minjoong Yoon, Ranjit T. Koodali, Materials Letters. 95, 2013, 175–177