E-mail id: [email protected]
Affiliation: MES Kalladi College, Mannarkkad
Qualification: MA & NET in History, MA Political Science, B.Ed
Teaching Experience: 10 Years
2. Presented a paper on ‘From Nature to Culture; stories of placenames of the Highranges in Idukki’ in the Two-day national seminar on Writing Local history: Changing Perspectives organized by the Department of History, Govt College Chittur sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education Govt. of Kerala on 8th and 9th November 2018.
3. Presented a paper on ‘Monarch of Destitutes; An Ethno-historical study on Mannan tribe in Idukki’ in the One-day National seminar organized by the Department of History MES College Nedumkandam on 11th January 2018
2. U.G.C. National Seminar organized by the Dept. of Hindi, MES College, Nedumkandam on ‘Indian Literature and Cinema’ on 13th & 14th November 2014.
3. UGC National seminar on Representation of Minorities in the Anti colonial Struggles of Malabar during 18th & 19th Centuries organized by the Department of History PSMO College Tirurangadi on 3rd & 4th February 2014.
4. Two-Day International Workshop organized by the PG Dept. of History, PSMO College Tirurangadi on ‘Regimes &Regions of Historical Writing in India’ on 12th & 13th December 2017.
5. Third Annual Session of Kerala History Congress held at Farook College Kozhikkode on 9th , 10th 11th December 2017.
6. National Seminar organized by the Dept. of History, MES College, Nedumkandam on ‘A Historical Enquiry in to the Nature-Culture Relations in Idukki’ on 11th January 2018.
7. National Seminar organized by the Dept. of History, Govt. College, Chittur, Palakkad on ‘Writing Local History, Changing Perspectives’ on 8th & 9th November 2018.
8. Two day International seminar on EARLY MODERN AND COLONIAL IN HISTORY; CONCEPTS AND CASES IN SOUTH ASIA held at Farook College Kozhikkode & PSMO College Tirurangadi on 4-5 March 2019.
9. RUSA Sponsored International Seminar organized by the Dept. of Malayalam, Farook College (Autonomous) Kozhikkode on ‘Arabi Malayalam; Language, Literature & Culture’ on 1 to 3 January 2020.
2. Two days South Zone Workshop for Master Trainers under the project ‘e-Governance for good Governance’ of National Service Scheme Technical Cell Kerala held at Younus College of Engineering and Technology, Vadakkevila, Kollam on 17th 7 18th January 2015.
3. Attended national Level workshop on Research Methodology in History ON CRAFT AND CANVAS organized by Kerala History Congress in association with Kerala State Higher Education Council, Thiruvananthapuram and Department of History Farook College (Autonomous) Kozhikkode from 15- 21 January 2018.
4. Participated in the Orientation Course organized by HRDC, Kerala University Thiruvananthapuram 16-01-2019 to 12-02-2019.
5. Participated in the Refresher course in Women studies and Women Empowerment (Multi-disciplinary) organized by HRDC, Kerala University Thiruvananthapuram from 01-11-2019 to 14-11-2019.
6. British Council’s Active Citizens- Facilitators Development Workshop organized by Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam on 18-22 September 2017.
7. Completed One Week online FDP on ADVANCED TRAINING IN ICT-ENABLED ONLINE TEACHING TOOLS organized under UGC -STRIDE Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam from 12th – 16th October 2020.
8. Completed One Week online FDP on POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGICAL CAPITAL OF COLLEGE STUDENTS AND ROLE OF TEACHERS organized under UGC- STRIDE, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam in association with IUCDS from 8th to 12th February 2021.
9. Completed One Week online FDP – Research Methodology Workshop on Decolonizing Research: Methods and Methodologies organized under the UGC- STRIDE in collaboration with School of Gandhian Thought and Development Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam from 10th - 16th August 2021.
10. Completed One Week FDP organized by the Faculty Development Centre of the Kerala State Higher Education Council in association with department of History Govt. Arts College Thiruvananthapuram supported by Kerala Council for Historical Research 0n 21st – 26th November 2022.