- No student shall be absent from the class without leave. The reason for leave shall be clearly stated.
- Application for leave shall be submitted, countersigned by guardian with the recommendation of the group tutor before availing leave. In the case of inmates of the hostel all applications for the leave shall be countersigned by Dy. warden.
- Student coming to the class late or leaving the class early Shall lose half day’s attendance.
- When the absence is due to illness, the application for leave should be supported by a medical certificate. Medical certificate should be submitted on attending classes immediately after illness. Medical certificates submitted at the end of the year will not be entertained.
- A student who is without leave for ten consecutive working days stands the risk of having his/her name struck off the rolls.
- The minimum attendance of the 75% of the total working days of the semester required for the attendance certificate is absolutely necessary for promotion and for admission to the university examination.
- Students whose attendance falls below the minimum shall apply for exemption to the university through the principal. The application in the prescribed form shall be accompanied by a Chelan of Rs. 350/-. The reason for each day’s absence should be explained. On account of illness, a medical certificate also has to be submitted. In no case will exemption be granted by the university, if the shortage of attendance exceed 9 days in the semester. No exemption will be granted during a course for more than two semesters. The application for condonation should be made in the prescribed form, which can be had from the university. The application for condonation shall be forwarded to the university at least 10 days before the commencement of university examinations. The applications will be forwarded only in the presence of Guardian.
- If a student is unable to attend classes as he /she represents the college in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities he/she may apply for attendance for such days. Such application shall be duly recommended by the responsible member of staff and countersigned by principal shall be submitted within 3 days of such activities. The principal reserves all right to grant or refuse such application at his own discretion. The ceiling limit for such attendences is 10 days / semester