Quizzing is an art and a test of the intellect. The Quiz club of the college aims at identifying students with quizzing talent and creating opportunities for them to sharpen their quizzing skills. Quiz Club is a unique and exciting way to motivate, inspire, encourage and reward children in their quest for knowledge and provide them with the opportunity to celebrate their achievements as part of a high profile, national competition. The main objective of quiz club is to popularize quizzing activities among students and to encourage them to take part in all competitive examination at state and central level. To instill our students the values of knowledge, wisdom and compassion to make them smart citizens.
Aims and Objectives
- To create a group of young minds with quizzing talent.
- To lend hands to beginners and lead them to the world of knowledge.
- To guide on specific areas of quizzing and encourage to participate in quiz competitions.
- To expose the quizzing talents of students by involving them to conduct intercollegiate and interdepartmental quiz competitions.
- To encourage and conduct periodical quizzes on specific topics among the members of the club.
- Quizzes improve or expanding one’s knowledge of things, either generally or in a specific area
- Quizzes are designed to promote, a fun way to study and in the process, help improve one’s general knowledge
- It promotes a healthy debate amongst participants in order to learn from each other
- Aiding in language development with the questions based on the language alone
- Promoting group harmony, whether in organizations, schools or just a group of friends