Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) / Cell Against Sexual Harassment (CASH)
- To create awareness regarding women rights.
- To offer service such as counselling, legal aid in case of atrocities against women.
- To built self-esteem and dignity among girl students and ladies faculty members.
- To avoid and prohibit sexual harassment at the workplace.
- To arrange programs regarding health, personality development etc.
- To record and document the minutes of meetings and annual reports.
What is Sexual Harassment...?
An act of Sexual Harassment at the workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal ) Act.2013, includes any one or more of the unwelcome acts or behaviour, whether directly or by implication.
- Physical Contact and advances.
- A demand or request for sexual favours.
- Making sexual coloured remarks.
- Showing pornography.
- Any unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of sexual nature.
The following circumstances, among other circumstances, if it occurs or is present in relation to connected with any act or behaviour of sexual harassment may also amount to sexual harassment.
Dr. Sereena K
Assistant Professor, Department of Botany
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
P. Pookoya Thangal
V K Ramla Manneyath
Management Committee Member
3rd Year B. Com Cooperation