The Entrepreneurship Development Club (ED Club) is functioning with the intention to infuse creativity and innovation among the students of our college. It is functioning with the intention of nurturing entrepreneurship skills of the students. The club organizes seminars and short-term training programs for the students. The State Government is encouraging the initiatives to promote Entrepreneurship among the students. The Department of Industries and Commerce, Government of Kerala, in association with Education Department formulated a Scheme to set up “Entrepreneurship Development Clubs in colleges of the state to insulate “Entrepreneurship Culture “ among the Youth. The entrepreneurship Development club is functioning in our college to inculcate entrepreneurship culture among youth and equip them with the knowledge, skill, techniques, and confidence to act as torch bearers of Enterprise for the new generation.
Objectives of the club
- To inculcate integrity, hard work, discipline, honesty, etc, as constituents of Entrepreneurship.
- To make students aware of the unlimited development potential of the state.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial culture in the students.
- To induct Entrepreneurial spirit in the institutions.
Major Functions of the Club
- Organize interactive sessions with successful entrepreneurs from outside as well as within the state.
- Organize industrial visits to business enterprises within the state.
- To introduce talented youths to industrial research Organisations.
- Conduct exhibitions to explore the talents of the students.
- Organize workshops
- Exposure to various events in different parts of the state related to industrial development.
Student in charge: Ashik