Research Promotion council
The Research Promotion Council is the prime body of the College to promote, streamline and give overall directions to research in the College. The Research Promotion Council is constituted by the Principal with the senior most research guides and active researchers among the faculty of the College.
- Promote and coordinate multidisciplinary research in Science and Technology, Languages, Commerce and Social Sciences
- Encourage faculty to conduct research in their respective fields thereby promoting better transaction of knowledge to the student community
- Encourage and support student research projects.
- Conduct Research methodology Workshops for students and faculty
- Student paper presentation in College to be encouraged
- Create a conducive environment in the campus to promote collaborative research among faculty and students from various departments.
- Develop educational collaborations with Industry, other colleges, Universities and institutions of higher learning.
- Create awareness among the students about conducting research that is original and authentic