Code of Ethics
For promoting productivity and intellectual output and honesty in academic writing, MES Kalladi College has taken immense number of measures for maintaining ethical practices in research activities. The guidelines of the procedures has to be abide by the students and teachers for their excellence in research by the following :
- All resarch and academic works of the students such as assignment, project reports, dissertations should be free from plagiarism.
- An undertaking by the student of their project/ dissertation/ assignment submitted for assessment is bonafide is a normal procedure of code of ethics in research.
- It is the duty of the supervising faculty to check and verify that the submitted assignments are free from plagiarism before issuing the certificate to the student.
- To ensure the authenticity of the projects/theses /dissertations submitted the students and faculty members may use the “Plagiarism Checker X Pro” software provided in the library .
- Research Promotion Council arranges awarness and sensitization programmes on Plagiarism for the students and faculties
- The Research guides and their Research scholars of our Institution can access the plagiarism check software ORKUND using Username and Password provided by the University of Calicut.