Department of English (Self Financing)
Insight About The Course
The Department of English has a UG level course B.A English Language and Literature and also English is taught as a common course in the first four semesters of the Degree Programme. The revised curriculum at the UG level consists of Internal and External evaluation. Internal Assessment is based on Assignments, Test papers, seminars and Attendance. Internal Evaluations will be done on marking system based on 20 marks for each assessments.
- We seek to foster knowledge and love for literature and language in our students.
- We encourage students to think deeply and to reﬂect on what they have learned.
- We inculcate aesthetic sense and human values among the students.
- We strive to equip the students with manners, etiquettes and soft skills.
- The English Department strengthens the liberal education of students by developing a deepened understanding of language and the value of critical reading.
- We enable the students to use English language as a tool for employment and physical prosperity.
- We develop interest among the students regarding literature as a ﬁne art.
Assistant Professor on Contract
|Qualifications||MA, B.Ed. SET, NET|
Associate Professor on Contract
|Qualifications||MA, B.Ed, TET, SET, NET|