Learning Management System
College is having a software application named as 'campus.technology' for the academic administration. It facilitates a software solution for academic planning and implementation, teaching and learning process and research and consultancy. It is focused on online learning delivery and support a range of uses, acting as a platform for online content, including courses, both asynchronous based and synchronous based. ''campus.technology' delivers and manages all types of content, including video, power point slides, and documents. 'campus.technology' login facilities provides Admin login, Faculty Login and Student Login. The diverse features offered through ''campus.technology' are
- An interaction forum for students to download study materials & videos uploaded by faculties and doubt solving session on programmes any time anywhere.
- Monitor daily attendance and generates consolidated reports of attendance. Daily attendance/absence alerts and mark updates to parent's phone as SMS and mail.
- Student or parents can track student's attendance, grades, alerts, news, notices etc
- Integrated fees module with an option to collect payment online or integrate with bank offline payment
- Complete placement portal with separate access for institutions, corporates and students. Automate your placement process.
- Hostel module with graphical view of room occupancy. Fees tracking, Penalties and Allocation of Hostel rooms in easy interface.
- Feedback based on curriculum, institute, programme evaluation on teachers, seminars, extension activities etc. is given by the students and incorporated in the college website.
- Online collection of feedback to improve performance and generates consolidated feedback report.
- Online MCQ, Continuous Internal Assessment, Online assignment, Attainment of Exam
- Digitalized discussion forum with the mentor is given to students, to address their personal, academical and psychological issues.
- Scenario Analysis for attainment, provision to vary threshold to check attainment levels.
- Upload Direct and Indirect Assessment framework mapped to PO and CO. The attainment will be calculated automatically based on the data entered.
- Monitor attainment of Graduate Attributes by every student. Create Graduate Attribute Attainment Certificate for every student.
- Detailed SWOT analysis with feedback from internal and external stakeholders. Facility to track multiple versions with comments and revision history.