“Problems have solutions, bring the change & be the change”
As human beings we have expectations from life and when these expectations are not fulfilled it paves way to discontentment and dissatisfaction. Similarly an institution creates a certain set of expectations among students, when these expectations are not met it leads to grievances. At New Horizon we prioritize student satisfaction, thus we are introducing a “Grievance Cell” where students can voice out their concerns or dissatisfaction pertaining to college activities.
- To render a platform for the students to address their complaints, Issues and concerns.
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order
- To maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the College.
- The individual can visit the grievance cell at any given point of time to voice their concerns.
- A grievance cell member will maintain a book of records to ensure transparency.
- The concern/issue will be addressed and communicated to the higher authority.
- A feedback for the same will be communicated to the individual who has raised the grievance
- A suggestion box will be placed in the campus to address concerns.