The Research Cubicle of MES Kalladi College started with the purpose of imparting knowledge and awareness to the faculties in the realm of research. All the Research Centres are running as per directions of Directorate of Research, University of Calicut
- A candidate seeking admission to Ph.D. must contact the Coordinator for the information regarding availability of seats, procedure of application, facility provided, rules and regulations etc.
- The Research Council insists the research scholars to undergo a review of the progress of research and to submit a report every six months. It helps the research council and the supervisors to give an adequate timeline and directives to the scholars.
- Teachers are given proper directions and support to take up major and minor research projects. In the past five years, the number of research projects, research guides, research scholars and postdoctoral fellows has increased tremendously.
- Research Council regularly conducts national level research conferences for the scholars and the faculty separately.
- The Research Council urges the faculty and research scholars to publish their research outputs in peer-reviewed journals of national and international repute.
- Promotes maximum participation in the national and international seminars, conferences and workshops.
- Provides facilities for post-doctoral research and at present, there are two post-doctoral research scholars.
- Encourages teachers to take departmental/interdisciplinary research projects from national and international funding agencies.
- Promotes consultancy for issues in the research area and also monitors the consultancy services rendered by each research departments.
- Motivates the existing faculty to involve in quality research and acquire doctoral degrees.
- Arranges endowment/invited lectures on an extensive manner through the research centres in order to familiarise innovative research areas.
- Conducts PhD Pre-submission synopsis presentations as well as PhD Open defences.
- Honours those who received achievements in the research area.