|Class||Tution Fees||Admission Fees||Special Fees||Lab Fees||Total|
|I Year BA/Bcom/BBA||1000||75||495||1570|
|II&III Year BA/Bcom/BBA||1000||740||1740|
|I Year BSc Maths||1000||75||645||150||1870|
|II Year BSc Maths||1000||740||150||1890|
|III Year BSc Maths||1000||740||1740|
|I Year BSc Botany||1000||75||1045||550||2670|
|II Year BSc Botany||1000||740||550||2290|
|I Year BSc (Physics & Chemistry)||1000||75||895||400||2370|
|II Year BSc Physics||1000||740||400||2140|
|II Year BSc Chemistry||1000||740||400||2140|
|III Year BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Botany||1000||740||250||1990|
Self Financing Courses
|B.Com. Computer Application||11,250 (Each Semester)||740||11990|
|B.Com/BBA/BA||9,000 (Each Semester)||740||9740|
|B.Sc. Computer Science||18,750 (Each Semester)||740||200||19690|
|BCA||18,750 (Each Semester)||740||200||19690|
|B.Sc. Food Technology||19,500 (Each Semester)||740||20240|
|BA. Mass Communication||18,750 (Each Semester)||740||19490|
|I Year MA/Mcom/MSc Maths||1800||745||2695|
|II Year MA/Mcom/MSc Maths||1800||740||2540|
|I Year MSc (Chemistry & Physics)||1800||150||745||1200||3895|
|II Year MSc (Chemistry & Physics)||1800||740||1200||3740|
|MSc Botany (Self Financing)||22500||740||1200||24440|
(The caution deposit (Refundable) Should be remitted on admission as follows)
- Tuition fees will be collected either in lump at the beginning of the year or in installments at the beginning of each terms or semester, as the case may be.
- Special fees should be paid together with the first instalment of tuition fees.
- After the 7th working day the fees can be paid with a fine of Rs. 5/-, on or before the next 10th day. Even after this date, the the fees will be received with a fine of Rs. 10/- on the date prescribed before the last working day of the month.
- The names of students who do not remit fees with in the prescribed dates will be published on the notice board. The names of the defaulters will be removed from the roll and for re-admission they have to remit the fees, fine and Rs. 50 (charge of re-admission). The fees for semester course has to be paid at the beginning of each semester and if a student defaults the above rules will be applicable. At the beginning of the academic year the special fees has to be paid in total.
- Fees will be received at the office counter between 9.30 am. and 1.30 pm.(on all working days).
- Students should always obtain a receipt from the office for any payment made by them for any future reference.
- Every students is liable to pay the prescribed fees for the entire term during any part of which his/her name remains on the rolls of the college.
- When the due date for any payment happens to be a holiday, the next working day will be treated as a due date.
- Students when admitted as term students for making up shortage of attendance, one third of annual tuition fees with full special fees and the caution deposits would be collected from them at the time of admission.
- Fees once collected will not be re funded.
- The guardians of all newly admitted students have to pay Rs. 1750/- towards the membership fee of the Parents and Teachers Association