E-mail id: [email protected]
Area: History and Culture of Kerala Muslims / Modern Arab World
Affiliation: MES Kalladi College, Mannarkkad
Qualification: M.A., JRF, Ph.D.
Teaching Experience: 5 Years
2) Presented a Paper in History Seminar on the topic “Development of History and Historiography” conducted by Kerala Higher Education council and collaboration with Jamia Nadeiyya Campus, Edavanna. February 2015
3) Presented a paper in International Seminar, on the topic of "Literary achievement of Shaik Abul Hasan ali Nadwi” in a international seminar conducted by Jamia Nadwiyya campus Edavanna, on 6-7 Decembe 2014.
4) Presented a paper in National Seminar “Sufism and its impact on Indian Culture” at Department of Islamic Studies, Aligarh Muslim Universities, AMU, March 2013.
5) Presented a paper in National Seminar, tilted “Mappila Muslims of Malabar, Existence and Struggles” Hamdard Universities. March 2012.
6) Presented a paper in a Seminar in Department of Islamic Studies Jamia Hamdard on the topic “Indo-Arab Relation” 2008
7) Presented a paper in a Seminar in Department of Islamic Studies Jamia Hamdard on the topic “Indian Philosophy”2007.
Article Title: Mappila Muslims of Malabar: Existence and Struggles
Participated in an International Seminar “Islam and Modernity The Perspective of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi” organized by Istanbul Foundation for Science Turkey and Culture and Zakkir Hussain Institute of Islamic Studies, New Delhi
Participated in the Three day International Seminar “Negotiating and Accommodating Religious Identity in Public Arena: Comparing Indian and European Experiences with Special Reference to Muslim Minorities” at New Delhi-2010
Participated in an International Conference “Beyond The meltdown: Search for options Feb. 2010 IICC New Delhi”
Participated in an International Conference on People, Culture, and Goods in Motion: India-Arab Martine Historical Relations. New Delhi-2010
Participated in an International Seminar “interfaith Dialogue between Islam and oriental religious” New Delhi-2010
Participated in an International Seminar “Indian Oceans Studies” Center for West Asian Studies JMI, New Delhi-2009
Participated International Seminar on, Source Material in Indian Archives and Librans for the Study of Arab history- CWAS JMI New Delhi, Oct 2009
Participated National Seminar on Muslim Alienation: Manifestation and Challenges, New Delhi, 2009
Participated in the Seminar `Research Methodology` conducted Jamia Nadwiyya Campus, 2008
2.Member of Kannur University UG Islamic History Syllabus and Curriculum committee
2. Senior Research Fellowship by University Grand Commission, Govt. of India, 2013