The Program works to achieve the College’s outcomes and goals by developing student leaders, services, and educational experiences that promote student success and development. We provide cultural, multicultural, intellectual, recreational, social, service, and civic engagement programs and resources.
To build a strong, inclusive and equitable campus community and support student organizations.
Benefits to Students
- Learn leadership skills
- Make a difference
- Have fun
- Earn college credit
- Get paid while working in a Student leadership position.
Events and Activities
- College clubs & organizations classes
- Legislative activities and programs
- Student representation on college committees
- Social justice programs
- Social events and activities
- History/heritage celebrations and much more.