- Applicants must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with relevant subjects as per their opted course for admission in UG course.
- For admission in PG courses, the applicants should have completed Graduation or equivalent degree in the relevant department. Along with, 10+2 from any recognized state, national or international board.
- Applicants should be a graduate (3 or 4 years as applicable) in the relevant course, if they are applying in PG courses.
- At the time of the visit, the applicants should bring along all their educational documents (up to highest qualification) and ID proof. All documents are to be self-attested before submission of the documents.
- The admission status will be informed to the students’.
Individuals wishing to enroll in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate program must apply and be admitted to the College. All admission materials must be submitted directly to the admissions office by the application deadline (if applicable).